Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow






So can we say I forgot about this silly site. I will blame it on DCF and the pregnancy. I have had a new baby boy, Noah, born 1/29/07, he was 7 lbs 8 oz. and 19 3/4 inches long. Today at his 2 week check up, he was 9 lbs 6 oz, and 20 3/4 inches long. Breastmilk rocks. My other son, Jonathon, is such a wonderful big brother, it is so sweet, it is painful to watch. My hubby spends so much time just gazing at him, and holding him, it's a competition just to get to hold him. I guess that is a good thing. Right now Noah is more like a pet than another child. Speaking of pets, we no longer have most of the kittens, or the rabbits. Rabbits went to live with the in-laws, and some of the cats too. We are downsizing the animals in the hopes of moving soon. I have been off of work for awhile, had blood pressure problems at the end of my pregnancy. Hopefully that is all past now. So now I am just rambling. Going to go see if I can post more pictures.

1 comment:

MamaEscandon said...

He's precious! WOW! 2 pounds in one week? That's awesome!!!! Way to go MAMA!