Friday, April 07, 2006

Not now anyways...

So I decided against the little pills! Figured it was much better not to rock the boat even more. I mean it is natural to be upset over losing two babies; I don't think a band-aid is the way to go. So were to now? Well I have started paying more attention to my surroundings. This helps in some ways, now if we could get the sleeping thing back to normal, we would be doing much better. My job is up in the air now. I am stressed over my ds Possible health concerns. And I am going to have to have a major confrontation with my dh over his behavior. I found out it isn't something I have just been to sensitive over. SO can we say added stress on top of the grief? Or when it rains it pours. Well I am going to be optimistic ;-). I am sure something will give soon. :-) I just refuse to bet which way it will give.

1 comment:

H F J said...

Sure, when it rains, it pours... but you're in the Houston area. Wait half an hour and the weather will change. ;)