Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pets

Okay, so my two bunnies that little over a week ago were the size of the palm of my hands have doubled in size. They also have two completely different personalities. It is funny, one is very adventurous, and the other is very timid. My ds scares them both equally though. ;-) He thinks he can catch them; they on the other hand are quite quick. Which actually ends up in a chase, and the bunnies win.

My ds has been at work with me all week. Let me tell you it would be wonderful when he goes back to daycare. We both had a cold this week; we had the stomach flu this week. I just couldn’t bring myself to make him go to school when I really, REALLY didn’t want to go to work, but had too. I guess it is better for him to be here, and have lots of quite time, then at school and have a pretty strict schedule. I think I am going to be so happy when we are finally well, I will jump up and down. Maybe throw a party.

No comments: