Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cymbalta Love

Fibromyalgia Butterfly Ribbon Womens T-Shirt


So I have fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis.  Cymbalta has been approved by the FDA to treat both conditions.  Well I had surgery in April, and they took me off the Cymbalta while I healed.  I did not realize how much I would miss it.  I didn't realize how much of a help it was while I was on it.  They had me on  a really high dose though, and I was having panic attacks, you know those things that make you have to suck on a brown paper lunch sack, and have your children freak out you are dying, yeah I had a lot of them.  Come to find out it could be the Cymbalta, so the doctors haven't been really pushing me to get back on it.  Well for the last several weeks we have had a chance of rain every single day.  If you have read my poem to my cat, you know what rain does to me.  So for 14 days, I have been miserable, with a capital M.  I had to see my doctor about some tests I had, and I brought up the Cymbalta.  He was willing to try, as I had started taking NSAIDS for the pain, and I have ulcers, which is not a good combination.  So day three of Cymbalta, and I can tell the difference.  There is a 50% chance of rain today, and my bones do not feel like they are crushing under the weight of my muscles and skin.  I actually cleaned my bathroom and dinning room, and I am still able to think.  I even exercised last night for 30 minutes and I am not paying for it today. So we will keep our fingers crossed that a low dose of Cymbalta will work without the anxiety attacks so I can get back part of my life.

Fibromyalgia Sucks Womens Tank Top

No comments: