Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day four....

So I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I made a weekly schedule of chores for the whole family, and the house already looks better.  There are clean clothes for the boys, clean dishes and kitchen, clean dining room, and living room.  Now I need to get a handle on mine and the boys room, and it will actually look like a home, and not a demolition project.  I have worked out twice this week, which is a huge plus for me.  I know in my head that exercise is apart of any healthy life style, and it can help with a variety of conditions, but the actuality is that when you are in constant pain, movement of any kind does not feel good. Osteoarthritis is a condition that can benefit from gentle exercise.  I am making an effort to try to exercise at least three times a week.  I have a mini-stepper with arm bands to help in this, now I have no excuse if it is too hot, raining, etc.  I need to keep going forward, but keep in mind that pacing myself is key.  If I do too much, then I will likely hurt myself and quit.  So my plan is to do some exercise at least three days a week, and go from there.  Also keep to the cleaning schedule, an exercise routine, and see if I don't mentally feel better in a few weeks too.  I wonder if my husband is going to think he has a new wife?



"Artemis Light MCL-LCL Instability Knee Brace"

No comments: